What do you get to do in this position?
• Perform a high level of local support for onsite personnel as well as remote support using remote control tools. Supported platforms include many Schneider Electric software, hardware and
network systems. Rely on experience and judgment, as well as pre-established processes and procedures to identify, research, and resolve technical issues.
• Coordinate with team leads, IT personnel, and vendors as required to address issues related to existing IT systems and implementations of new IT technologies. Primarily responsible for level 2
(advanced) support issues, but may also work on level 1 issues as needed.
• Assist team members who are experiencing technical difficulties and work to resolve. Ensure work is being carried out in a timely and proper fashion, and in accordance with stated service level
agreements (SLA’s). Performs diagnostic testing and analyzes test results in order to resolve issues.
• Ensures workarounds and permanent fixes are documented and communicated to junior level team members. Proactively monitor the infrastructure for possible issues and takes necessary
action to prevent an outage.
• Ensure effective and prompt communication throughout the process of all support cases being worked on. Actively contributes to ongoing process improvements.
• Work directly with technology vendors when necessary in order to ensure all hardware and software systems are running properly.
• Perform other duties or special projects, as required, in support of the departments’ goals
This job might be for you if
• Strong experience with desktop and systems support or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft and other common operating systems and software applications.
• Fluent in English and Portuguese
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to multitask effectively and handle fluctuating workload
• Proficient at troubleshooting problems with common office equipment.
• Ability to assist and/or coach junior level team members with advanced technical issues.
• Ability to communicate effectively with end users in non-technical terms
• Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
• Ability to travel as needed.
PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO".
Para o esclarecimento de dúvidas, chame nossa equipe no WhatsApp (11) 99208-9621 ou envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualisar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).