About the challenge:
• Cost Estimation & Analyses:
• Apply cost estimation methods to establish cost baselines for new projects and products; manage against targets, work with appropriate functions (Purchasing, R&D,supply chain) for
opportunities to optimize costs and reduce risk.
• Work with technical team and suppliers to identify cost-out potentials in connection with standardization, modularization, and industrialization of fabricated parts, components, and services;
• Estimates manufacturing costs of vehicle components based on material procurement, parts logistics and supplier equipment while leveraging productivity indexes such as working time per unit,
cycle time, material usage, and unit costs such as raw material cost, labor charge and machine charges.
• Maintaining project P&L/forecast (project revenue, cost, and result)
• Manage projects according to stage gates, tracking technical and commercial interfaces, adjusting costs forecasts, and providing early warning of potential over or under runs to help influence
• Track project performance, including change orders, deviations, and performance metrics compare to original estimates
• Prepare Cost Estimation Reports and Cost Performance Reports for management as appropriate
• Attends meetings to review estimates and revises estimates as requested.
• Determines proper overhead and profit margins in conjunction with appropriate functions
• Analyze, discuss and report cost variances from the previous month with the Project Management and other stakeholders
• * Process Improvement
• Evaluates products cost-effectiveness/profitability and recommends ways to make a product more cost effective/profitable.
• Consults with other departments as purchasing, manufacturing, marketing, R&D, logistics to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
Who is the ideal candidate?
• Experience in finance, cost estimation (Pay back, ROI, NPV). Experience working in the automotive industry or for an OEM
• Strong user of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel with Macros and PowerPoint). Experience with SAP
• Education (Minimum): completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, accounting or related field Master's degree or MBA preferred
• Fluent English and Spanish is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review and present cost estimating information independently with minimum supervision using a high level professional judgement and
• Proficiency with statistical analysis, risk modeling, and financial valuation
• Keen interest in the financial impact of product design, as well the technicalities of the design to enable understanding between the cost estimation area and the engineering area
What we offer you:
• Experience the power of diversity within our alliance, unique in the automotive sector.
• Exciting and meaningful challenges.
• Multicultural work environment.
• Excellent growth and development opportunities.
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO".
Para o esclarecimento de dúvidas, chame nossa equipe no WhatsApp (11) 99208-9621 ou envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualisar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).