As the Transaction Manager (TM) you will be responsible for maintaining constant contact with the business unit or regional representatives, acting as an extension of that business unit. A key objective for this position is to continually manage and balance the goals and objectives of the Corporation with that of the Business Unit. He/she will be an advocate for the Business Unit’s real estate needs and will strive to carry out its plans, within the overall direction and governance of the enterprise. The TM will provide/disseminate best practices to the Business Units, and will endeavor to achieve financial and efficiency goals with their respective Business Units consistent with the Corporation’s operational goals. He/she will need to maintain general knowledge of LAR real estate markets in order to offer answers to business units as they request help.
• Become the primary source of real estate, facilities and occupancy information for the LAR Region and to develop a trusting professional relationship with Business Unit leadership. Work closely with Business Units to determine their goals, trends in their business, strengths, challenges and concerns.
• Understand and advise Business Unit’s real estate, facilities and occupancy requirements and usage. Understand these requirements within the context of their business objectives and translate these objectives into real estate and occupancy solutions.
• Manage (from the standpoint of customer accountability and quality control) internal and external service delivery teams for specific Business Unit requirements.
• Act in a flexible manner, modifying the strategic and tactical plan periodically to keep it current. Continually update/revise goals and strategies as the business unit evolves.
• Develop and Manage appropriate implementation plans that will apply an appropriate mix of internal and external resources and expertise to effectively complete an assignment.
• Encourage feedback, and make certain the business unit understands the real estate, facilities and occupancy processes and is satisfied with both the method as well as the results.
• Arrange periodic meetings with Business Unit senior management (work in tandem with Global Real Estate Director on quarterly reviews with Regional President and CFO)
• Success based on improved relationship with the business unit and increased ability to plan and deliver against the agreed upon plans.
• Oversees the administration of all regional lease documents. Understands lease terminology and concepts and can use critical thinking skills to manage issues.
• Identify, analyze and execute real estate transactions that support the business.
• Manage real estate lease expirations and other key lease dates and clauses. Provide regular key portfolio metrics and performance measurements to accurately reflect portfolio performance.
• Lead cross functional real estate project team including Facility Operations, Design and Construction, Finance, Operations, Tax, Risk Management, HR, Environmental Safety, and IT.
• Manage lease governance and company compliance for all transactions.
What You Need To Succeed
• Enterprise awareness and business unit focused
• Strong ability to work in an ambiguous environment, identify and solve novel problems, and manage change
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
• Strategically minded with accountability for execution
• An ability to market oneself and the Global Real Estate mission
• Innovative, assertive, and solution minded
• Must be able to work successfully in a team environment; have a strong customer service focus; and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Effective people management capabilities alongside relationship building skills
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Credentials may include CCIM or MCR certifications but not required
• Vast experience in commercial real estate or related experience
• Availability to travel internationally
PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO".
Para o esclarecimento de dúvidas, chame nossa equipe no WhatsApp (11) 99208-9621 ou envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualisar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).