• This position is responsible for guaranteeing in GEOS Brazil businesses food safety and compliance with all applicable legislation, new product approvals (local, imported, and exported products) with the competent authorities and regulatory support, to add value to the business and customers as well as preserve the image and reputation of Cargill. Since GEOS is a rapidly growing enterprise, in this position there is a need for great experience in food regulations,.
• 50% Prepare, follow up, and update labels, technical forms, dossiers, records, and communications to the authorities on new products, and in the global market (local, imported, and exported products), with focus on South America countries. Provide direct technical and regulatory support to R&D, expertise to support application of new technologies, conduct research as needed to substantiate new product toxicological safety and health benefits for ANVISA; or to demanded regulatory requirements, considering to the product final application. Provide regulatory support to customer projects and communication on regulatory issues, collect and organize the product composition and other regulatory data we need to support products, filling out customer forms or providing other documents with the information required.
• 40% Follow up on, identify, evaluate, and forward to the teams up to date information on local and international legislation including to Codex Alimentarius, that involves or may impact Cargill businesses (both compliance as well as business opportunities).
• 10% Attend technical, scientific, and regulatory meetings in industry organizations, as ABIA and with customers to discuss, identify, and defend matters of interest to Cargill’s GEOS businesses. In addition, to identify emerging regulations relating to our products and it main applications.
• Required Education: Degree in food or chemical engineer; pharmaceutical, nutritionist (or a closely related scientific field)
• Required Experience: solid experience doing regulatory work, both compliance and new food product registration
• Required Skills:
• Good communication skills, written and oral
• English and Spanish (advanced/fluent).
PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO".
Para o esclarecimento de dúvidas, chame nossa equipe no WhatsApp (11) 99208-9621 ou envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualisar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).