We are looking for an Energy Management Operations Manager to work with our Operations team. Some duties of this role include direct management of operations team members, creation and management of market opinions and strategy, working and negotiating with energy suppliers, initiation and management of RFP processes, overseeing power nominations activities and collaborating with other departments including sales and client management to identify and solve problems or add efficiencies.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Work directly with Operations Leadership on global strategy for delivery of operations team services both in Brazil as well as support for other geographies.
• Collaborate with other departmental leaders (client management and sales) to identify, evaluate, and incorporate process efficiencies, new services, and innovative ideas/concepts
• Understand and monitor ever-changing energy industry concepts.
• Acquire and maintain expertise in energy markets, in particular electricity and natural gas.
• Create and maintain forward curves and pricing models.
• Strategically manage energy supply for assigned portfolio of clients
• Effectively create/communicate market opinions and knowledge to internal/external clients
• Coordinate/conduct RFPs, conduct analysis of bids received, generate recommendations, and facilitate flawless execution
• Participate in negotiations for supply terms and prices with supplier base.
• Maintain supplier relationships at a sales/pricing desk level.
• Maintain standardization of processes, products, and services
• Coordinate and oversee Power Nominations process, building strategies to meet customers’ energy requirements, negotiate surpluses and contract registering in the market operator system
• Oversee CCEE’s process for cash settlements, energy reserve charges and CCEE’s trading fees.
• Plan and oversee energy budgeting process considering market nuances, regulated tariffs and customer specific premises.
• Monitor regulation and tariffs scenarios with team member support.
• Coordinate demand optimization processes with the team to assess opportunities in transmission & distribution tariffs.
This job might be for you if have:
• High commitment to company vision and values.
• Ability to manage remotely located team members, regardless of geography.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Expert fluency in English and Portuguese
• Very good energy experience and energy procurement experience with electricity, natural gas, power nominations, and renewables.
• Very good experience with direct team management
• Ability to independently negotiate complex pricing and contracts.
• Must be able to identify, analyze and comprehend information from numerous sources, and communicate pertinent information to the appropriate parties.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office products.
• Provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
• Work well on teams, within and outside of function.
PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO".
Para o esclarecimento de dúvidas, chame nossa equipe no WhatsApp (11) 99208-9621 ou envie um e-mail para: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualisar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).